Guest post from a long time friend... "Someday"

Part of the reason I started a blog is because I have some friends experiencing some of the same things I have. To be honest, I never thought I would blog, let alone blog about infertility. I have always felt like I am not qualified to speak about this let alone many other issues. But knowing how this is such a silent issue I felt a need to share. Not to share for myself, but for my dear friends.

So today I wanted to share a poem that my sweet friend Brenda sent me! She comes from a family that has been blessed with the ability to become pregnant very easily so naturally she thought she would be the same. However I really feel that God has an amazing journey set aside just for her. So today I wanted to share her poem:

"Someday"


Someday I will understand,
Much more than I do today,
I will see the plan He has for me,
And know it had to be this way.
Someday when I see your face,
My sorrows of today will fade,
I will rejoice in knowing,
Just for me, you were made.
Someday I will hold your hand,
And tuck you in at night,
It will seem like so long ago,
When there seemed no end in sight.
Through all of the sadness,
My faith in Him will stay,
I will continue to pray for you,
Until someday is today.


Brenda P.

1 comment