Happy Birthmother's Day!

To the women who allowed me to celebrate Mother's Day,
Happy Birthmother's Day!!

 
"Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends." John 15:13



I can't imagine your strength and selflessness, but I thank God for it!
I can't imagine, the tears you have shed, but I thank God that He is with you!
I can't imagine loving so much, only to let go, but I thank God for that love!
I can't imagine how you found us worthy, but I thank God for your favor!
I can't imagine how to thank you, but I pray I can try!

I want you to know how your decisions have magnified my life and love for Christ. Your decisions have made me want to be a better person, and mother. You have taught me so much, and I continue to be amazed on how much you are teaching me. Thank you, for allowing us to be a part of the most precious love story.

So it is with Love, Respect and Honor
We wish you a Happy Birthmother's Day!

2 comments

  1. Remind me to show you a painting we have in our office next time you're in...they are so alike in many respects.

    This is very thoughtful, Ashlynn. Thanks for sharing.

    My nephew and wife are in the process and I know another couple who have just been matched through Adoption Answer. I LOVE Adoption.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashlynn...that was so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete