Happy 2nd Birthday Kyler James!!

We actually didn't know about our precious little boy until the day after he was born. We received a phone call that we were chosen by a birthmother and her original due date was in July, but surprise he was born last night!!! It was one of the sweetest moments of our life. To keep a long story short, we didn't end up getting to see him until a week later because he was about 5 weeks early. When we finally got to meet him he was only 4lbs 20z but we were going to get to do an overnight stay in the hospital with him and take him home the next day. I can honestly say, that this was the most precious times in all my life. I will cherish those memories for my all of my days!!!

"I prayed for this child and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him." 1Samuel 1:27















Two years later I am more in love with Kyler than I was the day I met him. I didn't think that was possible. You have my whole heart my love!!

















Happy 2nd Birthday Kyler!! We love you so much!
































Kyler James Herren

1 comment

  1. That first picture...beautiful! Happy birthday Kyler!

    ReplyDelete