Charlie's 1st birthday party!

Last weekend we had a party for Charlie's 1st birthday. We tried to keep the party geared towards children, but I couldn't help add some fun touches in for adults too. It was a beautiful day and we had such a good time with family and friends. We felt so blessed that they were willing to spend a Saturday afternoon with us. We wish we could have invited everyone, but we will save that for the 5th birthday party. :) The one thing I will do different for the next party, is make sure to bring batteries for my camera. Thanks to a few of my friends for taking pictures for me. So here are a few pictures from Charlie's birthday.



Here is the birthday girl! She really never stopped going the entire party so it was hard to get a picture of her sitting down.











































































































No comments

Post a Comment