Our Adoption Fundraiser Puzzle Finally Arrived Today!

I was so excited today when our puzzle for the adoption fundraiser arrived.  We are going to be busy this weekend!! As of early today, we have officially have 80 pieces purchased! What that means is, we have 80 pieces with names on them that have helped with this adoption journey. I know we have a lot more to go, being that this is a 1000 piece puzzle, but what I can tell you is that God has been amazing! Dave and I have been overwhelmed by so many of your hearts, kind words, encouragement and donations. Wow! It literally takes my breath away when I look at my list of different names and think about how our children will be able to see how many people participated in their adoption story.  It just blesses us immensely!  Thank you just doesn't do it justice!  I am hoping by Sunday I can show you a picture of all the pieces with the names on them. :)



If you want to see what this fundraiser is all about, you can check my previous post regarding our adoption fundraiser.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

 

No comments

Post a Comment